SpeedArm - A revolutionary batting practice tool for cricket. Throws up to 120 kmph with a lot of
control and accuracy. SpeedArm throws slow and flighted deliveries effectively. The throw of the
ball is realistic due to its short size. The natural trajectory of SpeedArm ensures the batsman to
sight the ball with ease. SpeedArm throws the old and new cricket balls in all the surfaces. When
used with SpingBall, it can be an alternative for bowling machine who do not have large space to
install at home.
- It generates speeds upto 110kmph. Ideally suitable for u 16 players. The size of the SpeedArm is short ensuring a natural trajectory along with control and accuracy. The SpeedArm is a one stop batting solution at an affordable price. A shoulder friendly hand held tool for a coach, parent and cricketers of all the levels.
- The SpeedArm can be used in just 30 ft space for knocking practice.The SpeedArm can also be used in practice camp, back yard or any cricket playing surface.
- The SpeedArm produces a realistic bowling action while throwing due to its short length.
- SpeedArm is a practice tool that can be used by both professional and junior cricketers. The SpeedArm can be used in full pitch and also half pitch. Due to it's short length, the sighting of the ball will be easier even when played from shorter distance.
- It is not compatible for tennis ball. It's designed for professionals cricket practice.
- The SpeedArm is made up of highly durable PPE.
- The SpeedArm is almost unbreakable.
9B John Glenn Avenue Albany,
+64 0 9601 8190
2 Leeuwenhoek Str, Duncanville,
+27 (0) 16 455 5685
+27 (0) 83 643 9218